CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 19 January 2013

SOMETHING OLD......SOMETHING NEW


I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas.
Bbbrrrrrrrrrr……Too Cold!!!!
I am sure my kiddies will drag their heels when returning to school after the long and happy Christmas break……..but school is boring without them….Those 2 days of my INSET when I came to school…..it was so bare and dry…I was missing my bubbly lot.
New Year's means a fresh start, new resolutions, out with the old, in with the new. It comes with a lot of challenge.We are now back into the swing of things, which means we will be beginning our regular routine. Too many things in the pipeline…Founders, Student led Conference, Camps……ACADEMICS……Ohhh Lord please give me the power of being a super woman!!!! We are going to be having another busy term. UUUffff......

No comments:

Post a Comment