CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 September 2012

SWOT ANALYSIS


SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. SWOT analysis is a tool for analyzing the current situation both internally (strengths and weaknesses) and externally (opportunities and threats). It provides helpful baseline information for a group that wants to vision the future. One of the greatest advantages of SWOT analysis is that it helps to summarize and clarify whatever opportunities and issues are we facing as adults. For this reason, a SWOT analysis often plays a key role in how an individual can set his/her objectives and develop strategies for achieving goals. And this what we did today in class!!! 




4 comments:

  1. SWOT Analysis!! Heavens!! Such heavy duty stuff for a 3rd grader...We learnt it in our Management papers...I have my doubts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should tell you this Svetta...that my children have done it so well....will post pictures too :)
    try to question Satyakam ...i am sure he will explain you better than your management teachers...
    i love my kids and PYP which gives me the liberty to try out such things with my 3rd graders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thatz wonderful...I probed Satyakam further and he left me stumped!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See...now you know where my confidence comes from....I was so sure that my children will never disappoint me.......
    may you have many such moments of getting STUMPED :)

    ReplyDelete