CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 14 September 2012

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER??





Clowns, farmers, animals, witches, demons and many more were seen at today at book character parade. The thing I love most about the Literacy Week though is not the dress-up factor, not just getting to see everyone's choice of character and costume which is super fun! No, my favourite part is seeing children get excited about books and reading. One of my own favourite things in the whole world to do is curl up with a good book and get lost in its pages. There are so many adventures to be had in the pages of books.


















 I just thought I'd include this little picture I saw recently... I know books can't really hug you, but sometimes it's as if the stories and characters come alive and seem to jump off the page at you.

 Have you ever experienced something like this?

2 comments:

  1. Love ur postings and loved the kids... so versatile....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moulin Rouge!! Thatz how Grade 3X is depicted here! Kids seem to enjoy every bit of it!! How I wish Literacy week is extended at least to a month!! Marvellous

    ReplyDelete