CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 19 February 2013

CELEBRATION TIME


My children always amaze me to the core. It was my anniversary today and as a surprise all of them made a huge scroll giving in their warm wishes and love.
Ms Vandana had brought in a surprise cake which I cut with my group and shared it with my kiddies. On top of it all of them gave me chocolates, candies, chips, choco pies and many more as my anniversary gift. Whatever kids got for their bus snack was given to me as a gift!!!!
I had loads of it to take back home. 
I was completely touched!!! Shared all of it with my husband.....he was also very surprised by the kind gesture of the kids!!
Thank you Ms Vandana and all my 3rd Graders , you really made my day a memorable one!!! many moments to cherish.
LOVE YOU ALL



No comments:

Post a Comment