CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 March 2013

CIRCLE OF HAPPINESS- SANIA GUPTA


What is my Invention?
My Invention is to create a tool for people to be happy at all times. Often we all feel angry, irritated, hurt and sad. My invention will help people forget these bad emotions and be happy at all times.
Why I chose to invent this
1.       Often I all feel angry, irritated and sad. All these emotions need to be removed from our lives. We should try to be happy all the times.
2.       I want everyone to be happy and think of all the good things that god has given s in our lives.

How my inventions will solve the problem
1.       I have invented the “Circle of happiness.” The circle of happiness is divided into 8 parts. Each part has a picture and a small write up of my favorite things that make me happy.
2.       Whenever I am sad, angry, hurt or irritated, I see my Circle of happiness, and then I thank god for giving me my favorite things and that makes me happy.
3.       Everyone should make their own Circle of happiness and keep it with them at all times. Whenever they are sad, hurt, and angry or irritated, they should see their Circle of happiness and they will feel happy again.
How I made the invention
I have made a big version of the “Circle of happiness.” I have divided the circle in 8 parts, and in each part I have put a picture of my favorite things as well as a small write up to why those people or things make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment