CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 March 2013

SPEC LI- ADITYA ARORA


Problem: One night while I was in the bed, reading a book before sleep, my parents wanted to switch off the lights so that my younger brother could sleep. But I wanted to read the book. My parents still switched off the lights. I took a small torch and started to read the book under the sheet. But it was very uncomfortable.
Solution: I thought if I could fix light on my specs I could read the book easily. But the torch will be very big for the specs. So I thought of adding a small light.
How did I make it: First I took one of my spectacles and pasted small LED lights on it, then I joined two wires and I put a battery on it so that the lights will be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment